With all of the news coverage regarding the recent hurricanes that affected the Caribbean, it’s easy to think that the whole region is in disarray. On the contrary, in much of the Caribbean it’s business as usual. And hurricane season officially ended on November 30th.
What are the islands that have little to no damage and are welcoming guests with normal services? As we wrote about in an earlier post, there are some top options, but here is a list of all islands accepting new arrivals and providing that tropical vacation we all long for in the winter months!
- Antigua (sister island Barbuda is closed)
- Belize – Ambergris Caye
- Bermuda – considered to have a Caribbean soul by the Caribbean Tourism Organization, so they make the list 🙂
- Bahamas – Nassau, Exuma, Grand Bahama Island
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic – Punta Cana (cleanup of debris has been completed)
- St Kitts
- Saint Lucia
- St Vincent & The Grenadines
The Caribbean is alive and well!
Tom Carr has traveled to the Caribbean for the last 30 years with over 200 island stays. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 229-3222
Contact us at 877-415-8987 to plan your next tropical vacation getaway to the islands.